realjame: Always under construction, never working, always sleeping...
- General Update II - Hi I'm Still Here New devlogs section! Mirrors my Twitter teaser posts.
- "The Super Mario Bros. Movie" Is Pretty Good My thoughts on the Mario movie (spoilers!)
- General Update Where have I been these past few months? What have I been (not) doing?
- Roblox Legacy Documentation update 2 What's been going on with this project in the last few months/weeks?
- Farming game devlog 3 - furniture placement tool + jeep Shops and a furniture placement menu! Also *jeep*
- Farming game devlog 2 - adding basic crop mechanics Work on the farming game is getting started!
- Roblox Legacy Documentation
- A rehosting of the Roblox Wiki from 2012, expanded with updated documentation and resources to help people make new games for classic clients in 2023.
- A simple textbox to instantly start writing.
- Spooking Out!
- A game made for the 2010 Roblox engine about catching ghosts. There's a port to modern Roblox too!
- My GitHub
- Follow me on Twitter! (Or Mastodon!)
About MeThis is the website of "realjame", AKA James, a programmer with some finished projects and a mountain of unfinished ones.
I'm primarily known for old Roblox stuff - making new games in decade-old versions of the Roblox client, or otherwise supporting such efforts. This is only the beginning 😉 I also do general programming, currently only web development, but I am interested in other fields such as desktop and homebrew software.
The blog is the main part of this site. I probably left out a couple things I've written about, after all. Care to take a read?
I have my own 88x31 gif button for this website! I would be humbled if you make use of it. If you do, please let me know, I'd love to see your site!
The button is a scene I quickly created in the old Roblox engine. I might change the button often in the future, putting the "logo" in different maps and skyboxes - right now it's just a good old baseplate and default skybox.
So on that note, if you put the button on your site, it might be a good idea for the image source to link directly to my site, instead of making a copy on your own server. So when I update it, your website will have the updated design!Hey, I mean you can do what you want to though.